Aloha! It’s Spring Break! Which was the perfect time to host an Aloha Party complete with waterslide fun and lots of food to keep the kiddos entertained.
- Shutterfly– Seas The Day personalized pillow, Be Patient and Kind Pillow, All You Need is Love and personalized Aloha Mason Jars.
- Hokulani Bakery- Cookies
- Target – Theshold Anchor Pillow, Room Essentials Yellow Pillow, Drink Dispenser
- Pottery Barn- Serving Pieces
- Vintage Hawaii post cards used for the popcorn bags.
- Pineapple Goodie Bags Inspired by The House that Lars Built. See her tutorial here. Mine were not nearly as cute.