Hello there! It is crazy to think the summer is nearly over and the kids will be heading back to school in a short week. I have to admit it was a slow summer where not much has gone on at the old blog here but that was because we had an entire summer filled with a very busy itinerary. We blinked and now we need to start prepping for those fall months so Friday Favorites is officially back on the schedule.
- Having just gotten back from the mainland it pains me to know that I will actually not be able to partake in the typical fall fashion but if I could this beanie would be the top of the list. Adorable! I mean it’s a good thing I live in Hawaii because over $200 for a beanie seems a bit absurd… but then again it is cashmere…and it is cute.
- Loving this autumn sign available at Design House Decor Etsy store.
- Red plaid button down shirt??! Yes please!
- I’m STILL all about Chuck Taylor’s! I think I could use a pair in every color. Did anyone catch that Nordstrom sale all the bloggers were talking about for the last three weeks? Hmm…me either. Wish I had though!
- Makeup…Bobbi Brown of course.
Hope you all have a great weekend! Is anyone else getting ready for the first day of school?