Sorry friends! The Fashion Informant is a few hours late posting. It’s been a busy week and it’s also been raining like crazy here, so tonight was the first chance we had to get out there for a photoshoot.
It’s so seldom I wear long-sleeves here but today was the day. It dipped down in the lower 60’s. Crazy that I’d think its cold but it truly felt freezing. I bought this top last year and this is the first time I’ve worn it.
- Top – Free People Chambray
- White Distressed Jeans – Old Navy
- Clutch – Sole Society Leopard Clutch
- Shoes – Merona Gladiator Heels from Target
- Earrings – Bauble Bar These are a similar color but different style here.
- Sunglasses – RayBan Mirrored Aviator
- Watch – Tory Burch Reva Wrap
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.