What better way is there to welcome your guests into your home than with a Hot Cocoa Bar upon arrival. It’s such a fun and festive way to start the Holiday Season off on the right foot. I’ve really been into the Rustic Woodland Theme and thought there couldn’t be a better time to bring this theme to life. When I begin to create a theme for my parties, I always start with one element as my launching point and build the theme from there. The adorable Antler Affair Menu Cards and Arctic Antler Gift labels available at Tiny Prints were what started this creative process.
I simply cleared off a space on the buffet and added a few trees that I found at Target along with a glass jar of cocoa powder, marshmallows and a few condiment bowls full of delish toppings for your guests to choose from. Be sure to prepare a thermos of hot water to make it easy for your guests to prepare on their own.
For our lunch I continued the theme over to the dinner table for the moms and another table for the kiddos. I used more trees along with a layered table setting and let me be honest…paper plates for the children.
I sent each of my guests home with an easy to prepare cocoa party favor along with a red mug and wooden coaster.
- Tiny Prints Menu Cards, Personalized Wrapping Paper and Gift Tags
- Decorative Table Trees found at Target
- Wooden Coasters- Ben Franklin
- Woodland Ornaments – Pier 1 Imports Natural Hedgehog Ornament
- Merry Christmas Burlap Banner – Pier 1 Imports
- Luminous Porcelain Dip Bowls -Pier 1 Imports
- Birch Paper Straws – Wayfair
- Coffee Mugs- Target
- Clear Favor Boxes – Ben Franklin
Disclosure: Tiny Prints provided me with products to help facilitate this post. All thoughts and opinions stated are always honest and truly are my own.