Any night can be Greek night! Perfect for those warm Hawaiian evenings paired with grilled chicken or hummus, or any party occasion – makes a great dip too!
* 1/2 cucumber
* 2 cups plain yogurt (preferably Greek – higher in protein)
* 2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
* 2 TBPS chopped fresh mint
* 1 TBPS fresh lemon juice
* 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
* Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prepare the Tzatziki: Peel and seed cucumber and cut into small dices. In a bowl, combine cucumber, yogurt, parsley, mint, garlic and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside, cover and refrigerate.
By Lisa of Earthetarian