Not a whole lot of Instagram action this week. Snapped a quick pic of my outfit for the day. Express Polka Dottie Neck Halter dress which happens to be 40% off right now! I paired it with my favorite Ted Baker pointy floral pumps and MK red clutch.
Ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes right? Yeah, that was my week so a stop at the end of my beach walk helped me decompress. The sound of waves is pretty therapeutic.
We’ve begun to explore new beaches on the island to take our morning walks. This one is near the Makapu Lighthouse. Lovely!
What are your recaps this week?
- I pretty much love Kate Spade anything these days. Especially the planners and paper products.
- Brecca Bracelet and Pop Geo Chandelier earrings by Stella and Dot
- Prada Sunglasses
- Bobbi Brown Surf and Sand Sheer lipstick
- Butter nail polish Primrose Hill
- Kate Spade pumps! Yes please!
What are some of your favorites this week?
This time my son has taken a step in front of the camera for Fabkids! The girls clothes are darling but the boys clothes are “pretty cool” (as my son said) as well. He chose the Awesome Sport Hooded tee with Contrast demin jeans.
FabKids offers fashionable and inexpensive outfits starting at just $9.95. It is so easy to get started with FabKids. Simply fill out their questionnaire so that the stylist can get an idea of your little ones fashion sense. For a limited time you can get 75% off your first outfit!
Here are the simple steps to get started with Fabkids.
- Take a short Style Quiz which will help the stylist get to know your child’s personal taste as well as their size information.
- Get a personalized FABSHOP which will show you a variety of handpicked selection of outfits and styles to choose from.
- Here is the fun part! Start shopping!
Head over to FabKids today to see some awesome outfits for kids! www.fabkids.com