Here are a few of my Sunday picks at J.Crew!
- Merino Mixed Wool Sweater
- Rayban Erika Sunglasses
- Crystal Fan Earrings
- Broken In Boyfriend Jeans
- Downing Bucket Bag
- Patent Penny Loafers (Similar to the tassel shoes shown in picture).
Shop J.Crew today and receive 25% off at checkout with the code SHOPNOW. Some restrictions may apply.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and these marked down dresses at Old Navy came just in time. I personally try to wear loose clothing for the 2000+ calorie meal for obvious reasons. All of the above dresses would be perfect for entertaining and consuming that large meal not to mention they are stylish and they are on sale for UNDER $25 each.
- Chambray is a great wardrobe staple and works perfectly for a fall day. Wear with a fabulous pair of riding boots or booties and choose accessories in an array of Fall colors to match the theme of the day.
- Wrap dresses are another style that is timeless and let’s be honest, being able to loosen the belt throughout the day is a pretty great design feature making it perfect for the big calorie day! This dress always looks great with a pair of pumps but also is versatile enough to throw on a casual pair of flats.
- Nothing says warm and cozy day like a Cowl-Neck sweater dress. Keep the look casual and comfy with a pair of flats.
- Throw on a fabulous scarf with this color block dress along with a pair of flats or riding boots.
- The stripe version with add some dimension to the look and again you could easily add a printed scarf with this if you aren’t afraid of pattern on pattern.
- The printed pullover would be my dress of choice. Loose fitting and oh so comfortable. The sky is the limit in shoe choices my friends.
What is your fashion choice for Thanksgiving?