It’s no secret, I’m a huge fan of POPSUGAR’s Must Have Box. Over the last year I’ve been introduced to some seriously amazing products that I wouldn’t have otherwise known about. January’s box was no exception. It was shocking that I was in need of nearly every item in the box this time around.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – I literally do not have ANY moisturizer of any type in my home because I live in Hawaii and dry skin is really not an issue. Until this winter; we’ve had an unusually cold couple of weeks. Okay not really but for us it’s a little chilly and that chill has brought on some dry skin. The moments before my Must Have box arrived at my front door, I was looking at my dry legs thinking I really need to get some lotion for these things. This product is free of Parabens, harsh chemicals and colorants.
- eQua Yoga Towel came at the perfect time as I’ve added hot yoga to my exercise routine. The eQua towel is amazingly soft, the perfect size and lovely color. It’s super absorbent and quick drying.
- Eyes by To Go Spa Ice Water Eyes was quite the nice little surprise. Not sure what has brought on these awful dark circles and wrinkles but they are here whether I like it or not. Collagen, amino acids and vitamins are exactly what I needed to depuff and hydrate these tired eyes. It feels absolutely heavenly and the perfect treat after a stressful day. Most importantly this product is also Paraben free and cruelty free.
- Nature Valley Granola Protein was a big hit with the kiddos. We are a vegetarian family so anywhere we can slip in more protein the better….even if it’s in the form of chocolate with peanut butter.
- I’m always down for a fabulous coffee mug of any sort. I’m totally loving the Keep Cup and the pink is magnificent. Keep Cup is made in Australia and is Ecco Friendly, it’s Polypropylene lid and glass cup are 100% recyclable.
- Jack + Lucy Pom Pom hat, well I do travel to cold places and this hat was exactly my style so its a keeper! Very cute and stylish. Will it withstand the test of time? I don’t really know but it will surely suffice for my winter trips.
- Skin Jewels Tattoos were a fun addition to the box. Not something I would set out to find but it will spice a look up non-the-less.
Overall this was one fabulous box and I adored all of the items. POPSUGAR Must Have Box is like getting a gift from your bestie each month and so much fun to open. Visit POPSUGAR Must Have if you are interested in subscribing.