- Facial Cleanser – Very nice soap free gentle face wash that leaves your face feeling extremely clean yet not tight and irritated
- Acne Treatment Serum -Kills acne bacteria and helps protect skin against new breakouts.
- Clear Pore Serum – controls blackheads and whiteheads
- Clarifying Mask – removes impurities and absorbs excess oil. Personally this one was a bit messy for my liking and I wasn’t crazy about the smell.
- Clearing Tonic – Clears clogged pores and it goes on very light.
It combines science and nature to clear your skin and restore your natural radiance by using benzoyl peroxide, Green tea(restores radiance) , salacyltic Acid, Passion Flower(reduces redness and irritation), Glycolic Acid, Licorice Root (reduces redness and irritation), Azalaic Acid and Tea Tree Oil (heals and protects).
When I first began using Exposed Skincare, I didn’t have any active breakouts but about one week in I actually broke out…not unusual for me especially when trying new products, most likely it was my skin adjusting but the end of the second week my skin was looking and feeling great. I would purchase the Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic and Clear Pore Serum for sure!
Exposed Skincare can be purchased by the kit or individual products. For more information on Exposed Skincare go to www.exposedskincare.com.