The school year is almost over so that means it’s travel time for this family. Living in Hawaii, road trips are not an option so air travel it is! Here is how I dress for the occasion. In fact I’ve worn this exact outfit for the last two trips.
- A strapless jumper that is about as comfortable as a pair of p.j’s. (Fourteen hours in an air tube…comfort is the ONLY option)
- Shoes that are easy to slip on and off.
- Pashmina or scarf for when those cabin temps. drop.
- Don’t forget the iPad.
- At LEAST two magazines. Sky Mall gets pretty boring!
- Speaking of magazines and ipads…I use my Michael Kors leather tote for travel….it’s big enough but not too big.
- I always have lipstick on hand but when I’m traveling I stick with Burt’s Bee’s lip treatment since air travel and chapped lips seem to go hand in hand.
- I also love my jewels but I keep it simple for travel.
My usual photographer otherwise known as the husband has been sick so my seven year old son was the mini photographer for the day. “1, 2, 3….say CHEESE mom!!”
So throw your hair up in a bun and enjoy the friendly skies.
What are your must haves for travel? Traveling with kids? Here is my no fail travel essentials for kids.
Also, I wanted to thank Ada of Elegance & Mommyhood for including me in her awesome Mother’s Day feature. Please take a moment to view her post here. It’s sure to give you style inspiration galore, she chose some pretty fab moms that I adore as well. Thanks again Ada and I hope you had a great first Mother’s Day!